This episode introduces my Back-to-School Series, which features interviews with 9 pharmacists who use their voices to teach online courses. (Since it’s back-to-school time, I created a Back-to-School series on my podcast!). Check out the series, and get inspired to either learn or create!
Thank you for listening to episode 165 of The Pharmacist’s Voice ® Podcast!
Featured pharmacists and their online courses:
- Dr. Beju Shah, Pharmacy Informatics Academy
- Dr. Blair Thielemier, Pharmapreneur Academy
- Dr. Jimmy Pruitt, Pharmacy and Acute Care University
- LinkedIn Profile Jimmy Pruitt, PharmD https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimmy-l-pruitt-iii-pharmd-bcps-bcccp-653b7263/
- Dr. Asha Bohannon, Impact Pharmacist Online Program & PGX Ally Program
- Dr. Adam Martin, Script Your Brand Online Course
- LinkedIn Profile Adam Martin, PharmD https://www.linkedin.com/in/fitpharmfam/
- Dr. Kelley Carlstrom, PharmD “KelleyCPharmD”, Enjoy Learning Oncology Courses (ELO) (Note: there are three tiers of this course)
- Dr. Stu Beatty, The Pharmacist Provider (New online course coming out ~ Sept 2022)
- LinkedIn Profile Stu Beatty, PharmD https://www.linkedin.com/in/stuart-beatty-ab6a31a5/
- Dr. Ashley Walker, Speed Signing with Dr. Ashley R. Walker. She teaches American Sign Language
- LinkedIn Profile Ashley Walker, PharmD https://www.linkedin.com/in/drawalker/
- Kim Newlove, RPh; A Behind-the-Scenes Look at The Pharmacist’s Voice Podcast
🖥Check out Kim’s websites, and connect with her on social media!
✅Business website https://www.thepharmacistsvoice.com
✅The Pharmacist’s Voice ® Podcast https://www.thepharmacistsvoice.com/podcast
✅Pronounce Drug Names Like a Pro © Online Course https://www.kimnewlove.com
✅ACX (Audiobook Narrator Profile) https://www.acx.com/narrator?p=A10FSORRTANJ4Z
Thank you for listening to episode 165 of The Pharmacist’s Voice ® Podcast! Join me for my interview with Dr. Beju Shah on Friday, August 5, 2022!