It’s the last episode of 2020, and I’m breaking format today. In this episode, I share some of my personal Christmas memories and traditions with you. From church to cookies and more, here’s a list of 8 things you will find in this episode:
- I was raised Lutheran, and Jesus is the reason for the season.
- Santa is magical, no matter how old you are.
- We usually get together Christmas Eve with my in-laws and sometime around Christmas with my Mom, Dad and siblings.
- I love Christmas movies. Elf (starring Will Ferrell) and National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation are two favorites.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra plays my all-time favorite Christmas music.
- I have a sweet tooth. This year, I made honey-lemon cut-outs and gingerbread cut-outs.
- I love to read to my kids. It’s not Christmas in my house until I read The Sweet Smell of Christmas by Patricia Scarry.
- Going to the Lights before Christmas at the Toledo Zoo is a tradition!
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!