Blair Thielemier is the founder of the Pharmapreneur Academy. During our interview, Blair talks about her Healing Medicine Newsletter Summer Series, the Pharmapreneur Academy’s online courses, her upcoming personal and professional development retreats in Costa Rica, and advancing the practice of pharmacy.
My Back-to-School Series features interviews with 9 pharmacists who teach online courses. (Since it’s back-to-school time, I created a Back-to-School series on my podcast!). Check out the series, and get inspired to either learn or create!
Blair Thielemier, PharmD, is a business development consultant specializing in pharmacist-led billing models. She consults on and produces e-learning programs for state and national organizations, pharmacy wholesalers, payers, technology start-ups. She has books and online courses available for individuals looking to leverage their pharmacy knowledge into monetized clinical programs at PharmapreneurAcademy.com. She speaks internationally about trends in leveraging pharmacists to improve value-based care.
Links from this episode
Highlights from our conversation
The Healing Medicine Newsletter Summer Series on LinkedIn features complementary and alternative therapies.
- The goal is to educate healthcare professionals about complementary and alternative therapies.
- Coaches and consultants with nontraditional wellness practices that connect the mind and the body have a place in healthcare too.
- Videos are about 20-minutes long.
- The written newsletter features key points from each video.
- Healthcare professionals and healthcare administrators need to hear these messages. Share the Series with your network today!
- DIY, self-paced online course
- Recorded videos (with slides) and a workbook
- 12 months of access for $1,500
- Colleges and Schools of Pharmacy interested in licensing the Beginner’s Business Blueprint for their students should contact Blair through the Pharmapreneur Academy website.
- Combination of self-paced training and weekly coaching calls
- Accelerates the timeline to launch a service
- 10 weeks of training for $5,800
- Blair shared a success story about her 10 weeks to $10K Program client, Bernadette.
- One-on-one mentorship
- 6 months for $25,000
- Broad range of clients served:
📌 Corporate groups
📌 Pharmapreneur Academy students
📌 Groups of pharmacists looking to connect with like-minded people who want to focus on personal growth and tapping into the essence of what they want to create.
- 7 days for $TBA (cost to-be-announced)
After engaging with Pharmapreneur Academy, Blair’s students will be able to clearly articulate their value and how they will help someone get the result they want. Students/healthcare providers will clearly position themselves as a guide with a plan for a client/patient who is on a wellness journey.
In her parting comments, Blair said, “Don’t wait for permission to combine your background with your strengths and passions so that you can start a wellness practice and offers services. Start now!”
Quotes and phrases from our conversation
- “Income follows impact.”
- “A rising tide lifts all ships.”
- “Don’t wait for permission”
- Pharmapreneur Movement
- Connecting the mind and the body
- Bridging Eastern and Western healing modalities
Pharmacists and courses in the Back-to-School Series on The Pharmacist’s Voice ® Podcast
- Dr. Beju Shah, Pharmacy Informatics Academy
- Dr. Blair Thielemier, Pharmapreneur Academy
- Dr. Jimmy Pruitt, Pharmacy and Acute Care University
- Dr. Asha Bohannon, Impact Pharmacist Online Program & PGX Ally Program
- Dr. Adam Martin, Script Your Brand Online Course
- Dr. Kelley Carlstrom, PharmD, Enjoy Learning Oncology Courses (ELO) (Note: there are three tiers of this course)
- Dr. Stu Beatty, The Pharmacist Provider (New online course coming out around Sept 2022)
- Dr. Ashley Walker, Speed Signing with Dr. Ashley R. Walker. She teaches American Sign Language
- Kim Newlove, RPh. A Behind-the-Scenes Look at The Pharmacist’s Voice Podcast
🖥Check out Kim’s websites, and connect with her on social media!
✅Business website https://www.thepharmacistsvoice.com
✅The Pharmacist’s Voice ® Podcast https://www.thepharmacistsvoice.com/podcast
✅Pronounce Drug Names Like a Pro © Online Course https://www.kimnewlove.com
✅ACX (Audiobook Narrator Profile) https://www.acx.com/narrator?p=A10FSORRTANJ4Z
Thank you for listening to The Pharmacist’s Voice ® Podcast Episode 167 with guest Blair Thielemier!