In this episode, I share 8 tips for setting up a microphone. If you think your computer knows which microphone to use when you plug an external microphone in, you need to listen to this episode. ⚠️ You have to tell your computer which microphone to use!
Subscribe to or Follow The Pharmacist’s Voice Podcast!
8 Tips for setting up a microphone
- Read the directions.
- Plug the microphone in, and turn it on.
- Keep a printed picture of your microphone set-up for reference.
- Your microphone is the input.
- Your headphones are the output.
- If you’re using an audio interface, you still have to select your input and output.
- Tap the microphone gently to make sure you or your communication partner can hear it.
- Be humble. If you need help, ask.
If you need help setting up your microphone and/or checking to make sure it’s working correctly, I can help. I have experience helping people set up microphones, and I know pitfalls to avoid.
$25 for 15 minutes (not recorded)
$50 for 15 min (recorded via Zoom – I send you a link to recording)
Links from this episode
ATR2100 USB/XLR microphone (Sweetwater link)
Studio One Artist (Sweetwater)
Photo Booth App (Apple product)
🖥Check out Kim’s websites, and connect with her on social media!
✅Business website https://www.thepharmacistsvoice.com
✅The Pharmacist’s Voice ® Podcast https://www.thepharmacistsvoice.com/podcast
✅Pronounce Drug Names Like a Pro © Online Course https://www.kimnewlove.com
✅A Behind-the-scenes look at The Pharmacist’s Voice ® Podcast © Online Course https://www.kimnewlove.com
✅ACX (Audiobook Narrator Profile) https://www.acx.com/narrator?p=A10FSORRTANJ4Z
Thank you for listening to episode 218 of The Pharmacist’s Voice ® Podcast!